King Arthur (minor spoilers)
Things that bugged me:
1. The ever-popular guy throwing a sword
2. The "big speech" to convince the knights to go into battle even after they already decided to do it
3. Bad guy leader is killed, battle is magically over
4. Voltron syndrome. Every hero is unique in their appearance and weapon. They're all knights, yet each has different armor, different hairstyle, and a different weapon.
5. Completely unnecessary love scene
Things I liked:
1. Accurate armor for the period
2. Arthur didn't have clear cut alignment
3. Guinevere in Woad. Nuff said.
4. Clever way to have Merlin (the "wizard") casting fireball spells into battle
5. The battle on the ice was very clever, especially since they never actually did battle there.
It goes along with Troy, Braveheart, Gladiator and the forthcoming Alexander. If you liked those, you'll like this. I liked it.