I can see d8uv's point though: I was going to remove the First Turn part myself, but since they're both connected to one another I guess it's impossible. Perhaps we should ask some of the newer players what they think of the current [Example of Play]: if any of you are reading this, what did you think? Was it too long? Short? Confusing? --Sean B. Palmer 18:29, 12 Sep 2004 (EDT)
They don't have to be connected.
- At the beginning of the turn, Foomatic tries to locate a phantom starting with that current turns letter.
- If there is a phantom that she wants to write about, she dibs it.
- If there isn't, new entry blah.
- In the process of writing her entry, she must cite at least one existing entry.
- She must also refer to at least two phantoms
- They can be brand new phantoms that she creates.
- They could not.
Wow that one sucks. On a semi-related point, a page with all known rules and detailed examples of play for the purpose of others making a ghyll-style lexicon game would be neat. --Melik Fizzou 09:17, 13 Sep 2004 (EDT)