- Ghoulwood violas are made from ghoulwood.
- Ghoulwood is only available from dead and neglected wood.
- Ghoulwood can be harvested from dead trees or ghost buildings.
- Ghoulwood can be harvested, with difficulty, from forgotten furniture.
- Wood devolves into ghoulwood devolves into wormwood.
- Ghoulwood was discovered by Wilhelmina Corinne Bardway.
- The violas were her creation, she being incensed by a strong Memory.
- The Memory was found in a broken viola in a long ignored ghost town.
- She repaired the viola, played it beautifully, and influenced an artform.
- The violas are now well-known, but rare enough to look forward to.
- Ghoulwood violas may rarely be possessed by Memories.
- Memories can inspire or corrupt the current performance.
- Strong Memories can "communicate" with an owner of long guardianship.
- Memories are not intelligent, merely vestigial repetitions of the past.
- Memories are perverted, turned aggressive, when wormwooding occurs.
- The music of a ghoulwood instrument has three known side effects.
--Morbus Iff 20:16, 29 Oct 2004 (EDT)