Dr. H. L. Ackroyd
Dr. Horatio Lambpierre Ackroyd recently completed his Doctorate in Extreme Knowledge at the University of Ghyll (Extension) through a mail-order course he found in the back of a lumic. His paper on the differences between garbanzos and chickpeas has been a huge best-seller mostly because of its racy cover. His latest book is titled "My Life in Kenya".
Dr. Ackroyd joined the team somewhat after the beginning of the projects so his entries begin with the letter K:
- Keglacians (Talk)
- Looliers (Talk) Spotlight Entry
- Mute Chukarandos (Talk) Spotlight Entry
- NeoAlezanians (Talk)
- Odlucian Library (Talk) Spotlight Entry
- Plain of Brahang (Talk)
- For the letter 'Q', Dr. Ackroyd is has taken a well deserved rest to handle a few publicity matters for his book.
- Raking (Talk) Spotlight Entry
- Speedish Chefs (Talk) Spotlight Entry
- Sarfelogian Mountains (Talk)
- Timperton Clocktower (Talk)
- While doing research for his entry on Umlaut Tea Dr. Ackroyd happened upon a bad batch and was temporarily incapacitated.
- Vorpcara (Talk) Spotlight Entry
- Whostley (Talk)
- Xurient (Talk)
- The Y entry was rejected on political and social grounds.
- Zaprosingfrink Gallery (Talk)
Dr. Ackroyd recently received the distinction of being named Author Laureate for his book My Life In Kenya by the Master Librarian Slilmornay Rockett at the Calends Gala for the year 0 EC. He is most honored and wishes to thank his fellow Encyclopediants for the wonderful celebration dinner.
C. David Dent, Ghyll Player
C David Dent is more mundanely self-employed as a PHP programmer and online database expert. He has worked on such large-scale projects as USHUD and PrimaryLaw and such small scale ones as LateNightGames. He has been a table-top gamer for over 30 years and particularly enjoys gamemastering.
Real life considerations have forced me to step back from a lot of my "leisure" activities and seek more "paying" ones. I am devoting a lot less time to this game (and others) than I was. Sorry, I really thought I'd get through the alphabet this time. --Dr. H. L. Ackroyd 16:58, 23 Jun 2005 (EDT)
- Ouch! That sucks. Hope everything works out as you envision it. --Morbus Iff 17:06, 23 Jun 2005 (EDT)